If you find either of the offers below closer to what you’re searching for, click on the box to check out our dedicated page
Why Partner Up with ScienceSoft
In early 2020, we hired ScienceSoft to help our team with front-end portal development focusing on SCSS and Angular 9. ScienceSoft’s team is highly skilled and extremely committed to providing excellent results. The cooperation ran very smoothly. We enjoyed our collaboration with ScienceSoft and won’t hesitate to recommend their front-end development expertise!
Vilnis Vitolins, owner, LTA Nams
Mobile development frameworks
Skilled in front-end architecture design and development of large and complex web solutions.
- Front-end development of an online collaboration platform for cybersecurity experts. Lead in a team of 15 developers.
- Front-end architecture design and development of a web application for a furniture manufacturer and retailer. Senior in a team of 19 developers.
- Full-stack development and integration of an online marketplace for a CNC manufacturer. Senior in a team of 10 developers.
- Front-end and full-stack agile development of large web applications using React, Angular, Typescript, Vue.js, Ember.js, and Node.js.
- Design and development of front-end architectures (MVC, SPA, PWA, micro-frontends, etc.)
- Proficiency in SAAS and CSS; use of scalable and maintainable CSS architectures.
- Ensuring cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Knowledge of XML and XML-based standards.
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases.
- Ability to quickly understand existing large codebases.
- Unit testing and rigorous code review.
- Flexible; adapts to new processes and requirements in under 3 days.
- Clearly communicates ideas to teammates, PMs and product owners.
- Cooperates with product owners during requirement verification.
- Willing to lead and mentor juniors and/or new team members.
- Eagerly contributes to discussions on front-end architecture design.
- Bridges the gap between business needs and technical limitations.
- Proactively polishes code, optimizes front-end performance to improve user experience.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Coding best practices
- Adherence to data security practices.
- Descriptive names for all variables and in-code comments.
- Code and dependencies are documented.
- Code is divided into short and focused units.
- Use of frameworks’ APIs, third-party libraries, version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Reasonable code standardization and automation.
- Unit tests are a part of a functional requirements specification.
- Focus on verifying code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect values.
- After each significant code change unit tests are rerun to ensure proper performance.
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
- Code walkthrough.
- Code inspection.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
- Depth of Inheritance.
- Class Coupling.
Of various complexity
- Large and complex applications, requiring 50+ FTE teams.
- Applications with multiple integrations.
For all groups of end users
- Custom enterprise platforms and corporate apps.
- Commercial software products (B2B, B2C, B2E).
Mobile Video Streaming Apps for a TV Industry Leader
- 5.5+ years of cooperation, ongoing evolution by 9 developers.
- Multi-screen apps for online streaming used by 6 major US broadcasting companies.
- A proprietary Backbone.js-based framework to enable fast and easy app updates via cloud..
Team Augmentation for Marketplace Development: Go, Angular, Swift, Kotlin
- Development and support of a multi-vendor marketplace with 14 major product categories.
- 1+ year of cooperation.
- Iterative Angular 10 front-end development and evolution to ensure high user experience.
Redesign, Migration, and Modernization of a Corporate Training Web Portal
- Team of 3 developers and 1 QA engineer working under the Scrum methodology.
- Front-end modernization using the AJAX technology.
- API integration testing and load testing to ensure stable performance.
Technologies: Angular 4, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, RxJS, AJAX, Selenium.
Development and Continuous Evolution of a CMS Product – Enonic
- Team of 5 developers and 1 QA specialist.
- 5+ years of cooperation.
- Code refactoring from ExtJS to TypeScript to ensure dynamic nature of the CMS.
Development of an Azure-based Software Product for Business Process Automation
- Highly dynamic SaaS software product with a custom monitoring module.
- Agile (Scrum) development with the DevOps (Docker, CI/CD) approach and the proprietary IMAAT (Integrated Manual and Automated Testing) technique.
Technologies: Angular 10, TypeScript 3.9, MySQL, MobX, Jasmine, RxJS.
AR Content Management System for a Digital Signage Solution
- Team of a PM, 2 senior Node.js devs, a senior React dev, a middle React dev, and a QA engineer working according to Scrum for 6 months.
- Custom web app for managing AR content & devices.
- Integration with a Unity3D plugin.
Technologies: Node.js, FeathersJS, Amazon S3, MariaDB; React, Redux.
Opt for Fast and Quality Work on Your JS Project
- Technology stack selection.
- Design of front-end and back-end architectures.
- Front-end and full-stack development.
- Rigorous code review and unit testing.
- Continuous support & maintenance and evolution of your software.
- Software migration or its update to a newer version.
How We Ensure Successful Cooperation
On-demand team adjustment
Transparency of progress and results
In case of a dedicated team cooperation model, we use such KPIs as cycle time, team velocity, and deployment frequency to make sure our JS developers always show the highest performance. To guarantee cooperation transparency, we give you access to our reporting tools, where you can track task completion.
Highly motivated employees
- Financial compensation for in-house employment includes payroll taxes. When you work with a vendor, you only make payments according to the T&M model by hourly rate, while the vendor handles taxes themselves.