Software Consulting Services
Software consulting services help assess and raise the efficiency of technology-enabled business processes. As a software consulting company, ScienceSoft offers expertise built on 3,000+ success stories across varied IT needs.
Software stack assessment
- Auditing the way your current software operates and meets your business needs.
- Exploring inefficient processes, irrational IT spending, software malfunctions and performance delays, low user adoption, security issues.
- Planning a strategy to handle detected inefficiencies. May include software modernization, refactoring, migration, upgrade.
- Fixing functional, performance, security glitches in software.
Software project management
- Software ideation: eliciting your business needs and pains, and preparing a software requirements specification.
- End-to-end self-managed software development and QA.
- Reinforcing your team with specific skills (team augmentation).
- Mentoring: helping your team with complex development challenges, Agile/DevOps practices, code reviews by senior-level IT professionals.
Software architecture assessment and redesign
- Identifying flaws in software architecture affecting performance and security, limiting software scalability.
- Redesigning software architecture with a focus on resilience, quick changes and optimized maintenance costs.
- Software re-engineering.
- Software code refactoring to improve code maintainability and facilitate future updates.
- Software recoding with modern programming languages, frameworks and databases.
- Software rehosting, replatforming, migrating to the cloud.
delivering IT solutions
own vast and deep IT knowledge
Our clients are from 60+ countries
Work with Software Consultants from ScienceSoft
With a powerful mix of business-savvy consultants, world-class IT talents, industry experts, ScienceSoft is ready to bring advice, guidance and help at any stage of your software implementation project life cycle.
Architecting a Multi-Component IT Environment
Customer: Multi-billion conglomerate of 30+ businesses
Project summary: ScienceSoft analyzed all the software solutions and systems operated by the Customer’s businesses, and offered 4 possible integration scenarios and tech stacks to have them work in sync.
EHR Application Redesign
Customer: US chiropractic care provider
Project summary: ScienceSoft audited an existing EHR solution and delivered a plan for its thorough modernization and improvement.
ITSM Consulting and Integration Planning
Customer: Software development company with 10,000+ employees
Project summary: ScienceSoft planned the integration of the Customer’s ServiceNow system with the ITSM solution of their new client.
Customer: European enterprise software provider
Project summary: ScienceSoft fixed 800 bugs in the Customer’s ERP and turned a poorly developed product into a stable system aligned with business goals.
Healthcare Application Ideation and Technology Consulting
Customer: Healthcare software provider
Project summary: ScienceSoft created a concept of a mobile patient app and an EMR-integrated desktop app aimed to verify if a prescribed medicine is compatible with a patient’s current condition and diseases.
Leo Burnett Worldwide: “We have a fantastic team of people doing our projects”
For 4 years, we have been trusted with software development projects from a world-famous advertising agency Leo Burnett Worldwide. Sam Gooby, Head of Platform Production at Leo Burnett, reveals his first-hand experience on cooperation with our team.
The ScienceSoft’s team has become an integrated part of Enonic, and we appreciate their efforts and passion for the product. The team is flexible and willing to try various technologies and frameworks to find the best possible solution to the problem at hand. As a result, Enonic XP has evolved into an easy-to-use and scalable platform, which is crucial for our success.
Morten Øien Eriksen
ScienceSoft’s developers used the microservices approach to ensure the system’s scalability, which is critical for us as our user base is growing. They selected and implemented techs that ensured the system’s availability and fault-tolerance in the future. We were particularly pleased with neat alignment of the developed module with our requirements.
Chief Operating Officer, Paramount WorkPlace
ScienceSoft’s team members proved to be extremely flexible and responsive. They stayed in daily contact with us, which allowed us to adjust the scope of works promptly and implement new requirements on the fly. Additionally, the team delivered demos every other week so that we could be sure that the invoicing system aligned with our business needs.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer, Alta Resources
Our Technology Portfolio
With a large in-house team of software developers and architects, we can work with all the widely used techs.
Out Latest Insights
Enterprise Software Development Guide
Our senior software developers share their insights on the specifics of large-scale multi-user software.
Telemedicine App Development Guide
We discuss how to succeed in the implementation of telehealth and virtual care.
Cloud Migration Guide
We share the experience of migrating on-premises infrastructure and data to the cloud.