Security Testing Services: We Pinpoint Your IT Security Weaknesses Before Hackers Do
Security testing services aim at spotting vulnerabilities in the IT environment and provide recommendations on their mitigation. With 18 years in the domain, ScienceSoft performs end-to-end security testing to detect hidden security vulnerabilities and help improve your cybersecurity posture.
Need to Ensure Your IT Infrastructure is Fully Secure?
With ScienceSoft's security testing as a service, you can get a deep insight into the actual cybersecurity of your IT infrastructure and critical applications with a set of recommendations on how to make them max hacker-proof.
Why Choose ScienceSoft
- 18 years in cybersecurity.
- An IBM Business Partner in Security Operations & Response since 2003.
- Over 150 implemented security testing and security consulting projects in banking, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, and telecoms.
- Long-term business collaboration in cybersecurity established with our hallmark customers, among which are NASA, RBC Royal Bank, and others.
- Customer information security ensured by ISO 27001 certification.
- A competent security testing team including Certified Ethical Hackers.
- Leading the list of Top 25 Cyber Security Companies – 2020 compiled by CIO Applications Magazine.
Throughout security testing activities, ScienceSoft’s cybersecurity team proved to be result-oriented and attentive to detail. When the testing activities were completed, ScienceSoft provided us with the recommendations for improving our application's security level. Thanks to ScienceSoft’s quality testing efforts, we were able to ensure a higher level of protection of our cloud application and the sensitive customer data stored in it.
Rob Ellis, CEO at BTCSoftware, an accounting software provider
Benefits You Get with Regular Security Testing
ScienceSoft strongly recommends checking the security of your network, applications, and other parts of your IT infrastructure regularly (monthly, quarterly, or at least annually depending on your particular needs) to get the following benefits:
You get up-to-date information on the security vulnerabilities existing within your IT environment.
You stay aware of any new vulnerabilities occurring in the result of the addition, changing, or removal of your IT environment components and modification of end-user policies.
You maintain the compliance with the requirements of security regulations and standards (HIPAA, PCI DSS, etc.).
Firewalls, IDS/IPSs, other security solutions
Application protocol interfaces (APIs)
Front end and back end of applications
- Manual evaluation and automated scanning of your IT infrastructure or its components to detect security vulnerabilities.
- Prioritization of actual security weaknesses.
- Recommendations on how to mitigate the detected vulnerabilities.
- Defining the relevant penetration testing model (black box, gray box, or white box).
- Detecting and trying to exploit security vulnerabilities.
- Ranking the detected vulnerabilities according to WASC, OWASP, and CVSS classifications.
- Recommendations on how to reduce the detected security risks.
Security code review
- Manual source code review to detect possible issues with code readability, correctness, robustness, efficiency, and logical structure and avoid security breaches.
- Automated static code analysis for further code issues’ identification.
- Code audit report comprising the actual source code security vulnerabilities.
Infrastructure security audit
- Outlining the IT infrastructure components subject to audit and potential security vulnerabilities.
- Detailed investigation of the chosen IT infrastructure components and vulnerabilities detection.
- Clear recommendations on how to solve detected security issues.
- Automated scanning and manual security analysis of the IT environment to ensure compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA and other industry-specific security regulations and standards.
- Guidance on how to mitigate compliance gaps and implement the missing security policies.
- An attestation letter based on compliance testing results.
ScienceSoft’s security testing team performed exceptionally well and gave us confidence that our application posed no serious vulnerabilities. The collaboration was smooth and easy, and we were very pleased with selecting ScienceSoft as our vendor.
Ed Gordon, VP Products, 5 Dynamics (Simpli5)
One-time security testing
Opting for one-time IT security testing, you get impartial security evaluation without vendor lock-in.
This cooperation approach may be helpful in forming an opinion on the vendor and making a decision regarding further cooperation with them.
Managed security testing
With this option, you can stay constantly aware of occurring security vulnerabilities.
After gathering the details on your IT infrastructure during the first security testing project, we perform end-to-end IT infrastructure security assessments on a regular basis, including software and application security testing services. As we get familiar with your IT infrastructure, our regular security testing activities will be even more cost- and time-effective.
Regardless of the cooperation model you choose, ScienceSoft provides:
- Detailed vulnerabilities report for your IT and information security professionals.
- Executive summary report for your business team.
The reports comprise recommendations (that differ in the number of provided details) on how to mitigate the existing security vulnerabilities and enhance your overall cybersecurity.
Upon the completion of security tests, we got comprehensive reports with the detailed information on the detected critical and non-critical security weaknesses and recommended measures to mitigate them. After we carried out the remediation of critical vulnerabilities, ScienceSoft’s security engineers retested the protection of our web application again to confirm its high security level and delivered an updated final report to us.
Dzmitry Nikitsin, CTO at Appcast, a programmatic job advertising software provider
Keep Your Security Level High
ScienceSoft is ready to thoroughly check the protection of your IT environment or its components and help level up your cybersecurity.